четверг, 3 октября 2013 г.

Flowers in hair

Very cute trend (even this summer, by the way) is so fond of fashionable women of all countries that still holds true today. Why? I decided to find out.

Too difficult to decorate hair with fresh flowers, because at any moment there can be unforeseen situation and hair style and with it the good mood will come to an end. What to do? Excellent alternative designers have found - hair band with artificial flowers!

They may be of any color and is of any size. From large to small pink peonies black roses! Remains only to choose, I think this trend is superfluous, because now autumn and the flowers are not very appropriate . But next summer I will gladly continue to wear my milky white hair band with roses :)
I hope you was interesting to read about this sweet summer trend :*


xoxo Katy

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий